Thursday, May 24, 2012

HoneeBee Gifts Featured in SouthPark Magazine (print edition)

Please pick up a copy of the June 2012 issue of SouthPark Magazine to see my Father's Day picks in the blvd. section. These ideas range in price and go from traditional to "hmmm, I didn't think about that". Some fathers may enjoy experiencing a Microbrews Cruise, while others prefer cologne.  My goal was to pick a gift for every type of father and make him smile. To pick up your copy of SouthPark Magazine, you can visit the following locations , as well as SouthPark Mall. If you are not in Charlotte, I believe you can browse the issue online by going to SouthPark Magazine's website, you will see the magazine image in the top right hand corner.

I would love to hear your thoughts!

source: southparkmagazine.com
Pin It!

No comments: